Maintaining your HVAC equipment should be high on the priority list for all Charlotte, NC homeowners. We rely on our heating and cooling systems heavily throughout the year, and this valuable equipment doesn’t come cheap. Protect your comfort and your investment by investing in HVAC equipment maintenance.
HVAC Maintenance Saves You Money
- Extends service life: Through regularly scheduled maintenance (air conditioner tune-up in the spring, heating system tune-up in the fall), your equipment receives the professional care necessary to reduce wear and tear as well as troubleshoot potential issues before they cause breakdowns. Air conditioner coil cleaning and changing your system’s filter as recommended by the manufacturer will also help to keep your HVAC equipment in peak condition so it will serve you longer before a replacement is needed.
- Improves the efficiency: Essential HVAC tune-ups ensure your system is functioning at its best, improving its efficiency. When your furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump is using less energy, you’ll see a difference in lowered energy bills.
- Prevents repair needs: One added benefit of HVAC maintenance is a reduced need for repairs. This is because your systems are regularly receiving preventative services that are designed to prevent common malfunctions caused by lack of maintenance. Also, as your trained service technician performs your tune-up, they’re also looking for issues with your system that if left alone, could lead to necessary repairs down the road, which range in cost from minor to expensive. When caught and fixed early, your system can continue to operate smoothly, keeping the repairman away.
HVAC Maintenance Keeps You Comfortable
- Improves indoor air quality: Through regular cleaning and filter changes, HVAC maintenance improves your indoor air quality by ridding the system of contaminants such as dirt, bacteria, dander, mold, and other allergens. In homes with allergy or asthma sufferers or those with compromised immune systems, maintenance is a must.
- Better heating and cooling: HVAC maintenance helps your systems function effectively, providing you with more reliable heating and cooling throughout your home. You’ll benefit from more even temperatures, better temperature control, and efficient airflow.